Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Heart Smakk
I was discussing with Big Wu plans for the weekend and he brings up that he is going to a surprise "Glad You Didn't Die" party for some friends. Basically, it's the 10 year anniversary of a friend that successfully survived a heart transplant. That sounds ok but a surprise party? I know I'm not currently working for NASA or anything but something tells me if I got a new ticker that is finally working properly, I don't really need a bunch of people jumping out yelling "Surprise!!!" at me. Jesus - why not also give out cigarettes, red bull and cocaine as party favors?
Anyway - top five "heart" movies:
5. Wild at Heart
4. Crimes of the Heart
3. Angel Heart
2. White Hunter Black Heart
1. Heartbreak Ridge

2 Comments:

  • At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hearts of darkness? making of apacolypse now?

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can we get an updated survey???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home