Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday Smakk
Friday is here and I am ready. A few plans already brewing for the weekend. Maybe a little drunk movie action tonight to see, Hot Fuzz, from those briliant Brits that brought the smakk classic Shaun of the Dead. Bunny has race on Saturday morning and then I have lunch meeting with all my staff at Stockyards Station in Ft Worth. Hate to work to intrude on my drinking but yip-ey-ky-ay, I'm having a full bar at the meeting. Maybe I'll even wear some boots. Drunk Steve landing in Big D on Sat evening and we'll porbably hit the Rangers game for some beer and dogs Club Level style. Then the traditional Sunday at the Byron although I won't be holding the rope for Tiger this year with his no show. The Bunny will reflect on this anniversary where she first fell for "The Eye" from me. I will reflect on how I will now be there to actually watch golf instead of other bunnies in their tight golfing attire. Somebody buy me a set of picks for the wedding - the cage door is locked tight.
Anyway, top five flicks with about great weekend:
5. Weekend at Bernies
4. Bachelor Party
3. Road Trip
2. Risky Business
1. Fandango

Later all - I hear a golf course calling....

1 Comments:

  • At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's impenetrable. Inconceivable!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home