Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Movie Smakk
At the request of the Bunny, she wants me to go old school and bring back my top five films related to the last smakk post. Being that the cage door seems locked these days, I guess I have no choice but to acquiesce to her request. So to start off, let me add the top five for my posts this week. Here you go:

Top five Boston films:
5. Celtic Pride
4. Blown Away
3. Mystic River
2. The Departed
1. Good Will Hunting

Top five Running films:
5. Logan's Run
4. Prefontaine
3. Chariots of Fire
2. Marathon Man
1. Forrest Gump

2 Comments:

  • At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yay! Thank you. Adding those to netflix now.... ;)

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Running films: Running Brave, Personal Best, Midnight Run?

    Boston Films: THe Paper Chase, it's got to be better than Celtic Pride?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home