Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Boston Smakk
The Bunny survived the monsoon like conditions and finished the Boston Marathon in the impressive time of 3:33:53. I was also impressive in my ability to finish pints of Boston's own Harpoon Ale in record time although the weather in the pub was much more conducive. We checked out all the sites on the Freedom Trail, hit some local area pubs, had a couple lobsters at the Union Oyster House, spooned up some clam chowder at Durgin Park, and I left town with a new hooded rain jacket that got a lot of use. So now we're back in town and back to work...what a pissah.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Next up??? Where would you like to spectate a marathon next? ( I can't believe I'm already thinking of the next one)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home