Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Last Kiss Smakk
Watched the Zach Braff movie, The Last Kiss, last night and it pretty accurately depicted dysfunctional relationship life. Which of course meant the movie was depressing as hell. Although Racheal Bilson (the OC's Summer) slutted up very, very nicely. (That little minx.) It's one of those movies that I knew was a mistake to watch with the Bunny about 5 minutes in. Young husbands bitching about wives, psycho ex-girlfiends, guys cheating on their pregnant girlfriend with a hot (That little minx) college girl - yep, I could feel her stare boring in the back of my head all night. Even without moving her lips, there was a screaming in my head in her banshee voice, "You better not ever do that to me!!!"

Anyway - top five films not to watch with your bunny:
5. Untamed Heart - "You never buy me a room full of roses."
4. Pretty Woman - "We should go shopping!"
3. Breakfast at Tiffany's - "I love Audrey Hepburn. I wish I was her. She was so...blah, blah, blah..."
2. Dirty Dancing - "Why don't we take ballroom dancing or salsa lessons?"
1. Titanic - "Would you die so I could live? We never go on a cruise. Will you always love me? Why is my diamond only 2 1/2 carats?"

1 Comments:

  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Loops MVP said…

    That list is mild compared to these...

    1. Fatal Attraction - Glenn Close
    2. Unfaithful - Diane Lane
    3. Malice- Nicole Kidman
    4. Perfect murder- Gwyneth Paltrow
    5. 9 1/2 weeks- Kim Basinger

    Sure to set any Bunny on FIRE!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home