Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

8 Seconds Smakk
While at the gym yesterday, I started thinking, "Maybe I do need to take a break on my favorite past time - drinking. Do I really need to have a couple cocktails at night with dinner? Maybe just keep the drinking to the weekends and have nice little non-buzzed evenings at home with the Bunny. Yes, that sounds good. Let me just run it by the Bunny when I get home."
So I finish up my cardio, drive back to Club 6850, and have the talk with the Bunny:
Smakk - "So I'm thinking that maybe I shouldn't drink during the week and just on the weekends."
Bunny - "Why?"
Smakk - "You're right. What was I thinking? I'll have a Capitan."
8 full seconds of sobriety...so refreshing...

5 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why would this ever cross your mind Sir. Cocktails and Dreams baby!!!

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Loops MVP said…

    Excellent response Bunny! Ron, quit sniffing the glue at the GYM MAN!

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    Nothing say friends better than having friends that are fellow alcoholics....

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe if you stay out of the gym and just drink these thoughts would not cross your mind sir.

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No, the gym is good. Will lead to a longer life. (more drinking time)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home