Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, April 09, 2007

Walrus Smakk
The Crew popped the cherry on a new drinking spot for Big Wu's birthday on Saturday night in downtown Big D - The Walrus. Started off a little suspect when we got the evening started at 8:30pm when the Bunny & I arrive to find only Wu, Linds and one other couple in the entire place. Within a half hour, the Crew had a private party of 30 going strong. Fast forward three hours later with the vodka/sodas flowing and Knox DJ spinning, the Walrus was packed with bodies everywhere. So I highly recommend this spot for all my drunken brethren out there, just don't try and separate Wu from his party bucket.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL, its my party and I'll puke if i want too.....

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great party one of the best I've attended with the crew. Lots of beer, 2 shots for me and littletk, then home to the Hyatt for the evening. Can't wait for the next get together.

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Loops MVP said…

    Ron, did Wu teach you that new dance move you busted out on bunny? I've never seen your leg that high before, must of been the Kettle sodas!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home