Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Rocco Smakk
I had my first taste of a Ft Worth original last night by having some food and drinks at Joe T Garcia's with Bunny, DrE, Tess & 5 Month Baller, Rocco. We sat on the awesome deck in the nice 80 degree night air snacking on nachos, tacos, enchiladas and fajitas. I was slightly disturbed by DrE's impersonation of the different types of crying from this future Longhorn. He covered a few of Rocco's tear fests such as The "I'm Hungry" Cry and The "I'm Tired" Cry. But I believe there may be a few more he left out from the evening such as:
The "Why is Bearded Guy that Smells like Fermented Sugar Holding Me" Cry
The "My Ears Hurt When this Blonde Bunny Talks" Cry
The "Mommy is Walking Funny After 2 Salt Rimmed Drinks" Cry
The "Why Does Mommy Put Aggie Clothes on Me" Cry
The "Why is Daddy trying to Cry Like Me" Cry
Actually, the little tyke was a good kid last night letting the adults (yes I'm including myself in that) sit back, sip on margs and beer, and enjoy the evening. I am definitely giving Rocco a spot in the Rontourage. This gives him plenty of time to start looking for a new liver now....

1 Comments:

  • At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why is daddy trying to cry like me cry. LOL. That was funny.

    yes, Rocco is definitely cool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home