Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, September 21, 2006

SA Smakk
Just got back from the big city of San Antonio last night. What's up with the popularity of the "River Walk"? They need to rename it the Sewer Walk. Like I really want to sit out sipping on margs and cerveza on the patio in that stench. And I love the river taxi guy's comments, "The water is actually crystal clear. It's just the reflection of the bottom of the canal that gives it that dark greenish brown coloring." Crystal clear? Are you kidding me? Clear is the color of my piss every night around 10pm after my pint of Captain. That water looks the crapping grounds for a tribe of cannibal leprechauns with spastic colons.
And what about the Alamo? No wonder they had trouble defending that place. The freakin' walls are about 4' feet tall. Were the fuckin' Mexican soldiers charging the fort on their knees? I could kick a guy in the nuts who was standing behind that fortress wall. Jeez...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home