Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, September 22, 2006

Getaway Smakk
That time of the year has come around once again where the Bunny & I are doing the "couple weekend". Not to be confused with "couples weekend" where we all go somewhere in our pairs - Bunny & I, Wu & Linds, Sosa & Jenny, Loops & Gwedo, Dirty D & Random of the night...
No, this is the weekend that is exclusive to the Bunny & I. No crew, no party, no group drinking games (1 on 1 is still allowed), no world wars, no fun...(kidding). This weekend the Bunny & I will stumble through the streets of A-town as a pair, leaving the Rontourage to empty the liquor supply of Big D without us. I'm sure I will be getting minute by minute updates via text from Loops & Wu throughout their drunken adventures.
So I leave my crew with these wise words for the weekend from the great George Burns - "It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." Aloha all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home