Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Beast Smakk
I'm out on the patio at Club 6850 yesterday just laying back in a lounge chair petting Carrot when I hear this ominous buzzing beside me. I'm thinking a giant bee or something is about to strike me when I turn to look and about 2 feet from my skull, the beast was staring me right in the eyes. It just kept looking right at me with those ice-cold darting eyes baring down on my soul, shivering me all the way to the spine. I knew this monstorous spawn of satan was seconds from attacking me, so I lept to my feet leaving poor Carrot to fend for himself against the great beast. But the attack never came and the monster went his own way but only after he flashed another deadly glance at me as to say, "One day soon we meet again, my prey." Damn that Hummingbird....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home