Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, September 18, 2006

Hint Smakk
Coversation between the Bunny & I while at Octoberfest in Addison on Saturday night:
Smakk - "I'm surprised you haven't needed to go to the bathroom yet after drinking all these beers tonight."
Bunny - "I'm probably still dehydrated from my 15 mile run this morning. I don't need to go yet."
Smakk - "Well I didn't run 15 miles this morning."
Bunny - "So you ready for another beer?"
Smakk - "Ummm, I didn't run this morning. So I'm probably not dehydrated. And I've drank all these beers."
Bunny - "Let's go over and check out the rides."
Smakk - "Ummm, I'm surprised you haven't needed to pee after all these beers that we BOTH have had."
Bunny - "I told you I'm probably dehydrated from my run. I don't need to pee."
Smakk - "Well I DIDN'T run this morning. I'm NOT dehydrated."
Bunny - "Oh look! They have Kettle Corn. Let's get some."
Smakk - "Ughhhh. I have to pee."
Bunny - "You do? Why didn't you say something to me?"

I thought Bunnies are supposed to be quick....

1 Comments:

  • At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Obviously I was dehydrated and drunk so theres my excuse for the blonde moment.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home