Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

"In-Law"ish Smakk
Wasn't it bad enough to have to meet the Bunny's dad for the first time on the weekend he's getting remarried? I'm trapped in his North Florida house with no escape car with the dad, new wife, 126 yr old grandma and 200 of their closest friends. Let me review my speech again - "Hi. Yes, I'm the Bunny's new boyfriend."
So what does the Bunny think would be a good encore for this. "Hey Babe. I want you to take a 10 hour drive with me to McNowhere, Nebraska so you can meet my mom. Oh, and it's my other grandmother's 80th birthday so there will be some other family there also. Won't that be fun?"
It really is hard to reach the trigger with the barrel inserted in your mouth...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home