Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, September 08, 2006

Top 20 Smakk
I am greatly, greatly struggling with Smakk's Top 20 Bunny List. (My Bunny is obviously excluded since she's my all time favorite. ok - that should buy me some golf time this weekend.) So here we go:

20. Rachel McAdams
19. Kristen Dunst
18. Jordana Brewster
17. Kate Bosworth
16. Eva Longoria
15. Kristen Bell
14. Lindsy Lohan
13. Kelly Ripa
12. Rachel Bilson
11. Rachel Leigh Cook
10. Keira Knightly
9. Elisha Cuthbert
8. Amanda Bynes
7. Isla Fisher
6. Katherine Heigl
5. Kristin Cavalarri
4. Jessica Alba
3. Kate Beckinsale
2. Natalie Portman
1. Scarlett Johansson

4 Comments:

  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    Scarlett Johansson #1?? Seriously? Sarah is way prettier than her!!

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nicki I looooooove you!

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    I think Scarlett is total dog. But Kate Beckinsale is a total hottie. You should reverse those two....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home