Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Guy Smakk con't
How many Pool Guys does it take to change out the light in Smakk's new pool? Well at least two. I have to sit around my house today for 3 hours while this guy is changing the light in my pool. He's completely underwater with both legs coming out the top hitting the diving board trying to wire the light in upside down and underwater. He finally gets it wired after about an hour and half and then spends another hour trying to screw the light into the wall. He finally calls his boss to come out and enjoy some pool time in Aqua Smakk with him and help get the light in. I finally take off to head back to the office. Probably be some service techs having a cook out and splashdown going on by the time I get back to the club tonight. Jeez...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home