Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Job Smakk
Managing a recruiting firm allows my staff and I to meet with all sorts of special people. Some of my highlights through the years include:
- Lady that showed up for work in her bathrobe
- Lady that crappped on herself and showed the office so they believed her
- Guy that came in with hurt head because his wife hit him with a pan after he tested his new power saw on their floor
- Guy that quoted Shakespeare to me during hiw interview
- Lady that got a sexual harrassment complaint for licking guy in next cubicle
- Guy that claimed he was raped by female co-worker and she gave him herpes
- Guy that I had to chase down in Sam's Club after he was fired because he wouldn't leave
- Guy that came in carrying giant tree branch asking if his paycheck was ready
- Guy that claimed I was discrimating against him for a driver position because of his handicapp. He was blind.
- Lady we had to terminate for bad odor because she wasn't takling care of things down there
- Guy that wanted me to terminate another guy that was sleeping with his wife
- Lady who quit her job because she was going to jail for stabbing her husband and killing him. He was also working at the same client for me
- Guy who slapped my employee with a Fed Ex envelope after thinking he was fired because he was too poor. His release stated he was a "poor performer" at job

Crying, cursing, begging, yelling, bomb threats - ahhh...the life of a recruiter.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm going to walk in tonight with a giant tree branch asking if dinner is done yet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home