Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, July 14, 2006

Closing Time Smakk
I can't get that damn song out of my head - "Closing Time". Yep, today is the day I close on the new club in Prestonwood in North Dallas. Or better known as the day that I once again enter into major debt. Already thinking of some of the immediate purchases I need to make:

Deck furniture, sound system & grill for pool parties
Keg fridge full of liquid silver bullet
Racecar bed with John Elway bedspread for Shaw B's suite
Treadmill for bunny
Weight set for me to stare at as it gathers dust

Those sound like the immediate essentials. I'm sure more will come to mind.
Also, need a new name for the place. Some suggestions on the new poll on the side.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    silver bullet? C'mon we both know who will be drinking a majority of that beer!

    You left off fridge, extra bolts for the door (so you know not to try to break it down), security system (for the pesky ex's), tennis ball and string( so i know how far to pull forward in garage instead of driving through this one too), Carrot microchipped (you know he'll be breaking out as soon as he can)...oh the list is endless. Looks like that black card will come sooner then you thought.

    Congrats!!! :)

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Loops MVP said…

    CLUB 6850 BABY!!! Can YOU FEEL THE POWER? I can just hear Big Wu's IPOD blowing the neighbors away as naked bodies float in the pool! BOOM SHAKA LAKA!

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll bring the screaming baby!! I think he can live with Diet Coors.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home