Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, July 10, 2006

Steve F Smakk
So the boys and I made a little road trip down to Austin for the weekend to celebrate Dirty D's B-Day in style. Our normal rock style partying ensued as we intorduced A-Town to what a real drinking crew can do. Along this journey I was able to introduce the boys to one of my old school drinking buds - Steve F. So I thought it only fitting to share some of his highlights from the weekend:
- Being cut off at Trudy's South within 30 seconds of first beer at bar
- Starting off maragritas at 10am at Guero's during breakfast
- Throwing arms up in air and yelling, "It's an alien!" at a lady walking by with trash bag on head in rain after above margaritas
- Yelling "There's gonna be a dogfight!" after 2 dogs bark, once again after above margaritas
- Playing bumper tag with his jeep and my rental while driving down congress
- Leaving me the voicemail, "Did we go 4 wheeling in my jeep last night? Thought it was a dream but saw the right side is covered in mud."
- Walking out of bar at 7pm while wispering to me, "I'm going to disappear now." We never saw him again that night.
- Lifting his shirt and flashing his chest to his employees and customers at The Big Kolache

Needless to say, Steve F fit right in with the crew and I see more Austin adventures to come.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What the hell happened to him friday. The wife and I were going to give him a ride home and he disappeared, we looked all over the bar but could not find him. I think he might have sh*t in my tuba.

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Steve is quiet the character. It's probably a good thing he is 3 hours away from you. ;)

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Loops MVP said…

    Now that you have bought a house can we get a fresh poll please?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home