Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

POS Smakk
In one night last night, I think I watched the two biggest pieces of shit movies from last year - Failure to Launch & Annapolis. Even pounding the Captain & Diet wasn't helping these movies out any. Failure's big attempt at laughs comes from random animal attacks by a lizard, a chipmonk and a dolphin. Annapolis is like if An Officer And A Gentleman was a retard.
How the hell are these movies being made and I don't even have a reality show of my life or a best selling novel? Guess I need to finish more than that first page...

2 Comments:

  • At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    speaking of movies , Dead Man's Curve was on cable last night. Roomates kill a third to get 4.0 GPA, do you get royalties for tha shit or what.

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you like Syriana....?
    -sheila

     

Post a Comment

<< Home