Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Luck Smakk
In the words of Rod Stewart, "Some guys have all the luck." That's the current concensus floating around the crew about yours truly. Or as Loops put it after I sunk a birdie chip from about 30 yards off the green on Saturday, "You must have a horseshoe shoved up your ass!" Then there was my monster comeback at our hold 'em tourney last night serving up a knock-out punch with a river turn straight as Loops just lazered eyes the cards as if he could pull a Superman and light them on fire. Fire Up Shaw B!!! Even the high card side bet with big Wu went my way to snag his last two bones with my eight and even calling out that he would pull a five. Ahhh, how I so enjoy those looks of straight disgust. With no Vegas plans yet for the summer and Gwedo foiling our last minutes road trip to Shrevey yesterday, I still need a some action to work my fortunate streak. When does the lotto play?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home