Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Grey Smakk
Was I really forced to watch three straight hours of Grey's Anatomy last night? Was Bunny really crying and yelling at the TV? Hasn't this same show been on for like 10 years but was called E.R.? And can they actually add a couple attractive bunnies in the cast please?
I'm sure my TIVO thinks I've gone Brokeback now that the Bunny has learned to set up a season pass. In case my TIVO also reads this blog, here's my season pass manager list and who order which ones:
Grey's Anatomy - Bunny
How I Met Your Mother - Me
Ellen Degeneres Show - Bunny
Laguna Beach - Me
Ellen - Bunny
Punk'd - Me
8th & Ocean - Bunny
Vegas - Me
Gastineau Girls - Bunny
CSI: Miami - Me
Any stupid marathon or running show - Bunny
OC - can't remember which one of us

2 Comments:

  • At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think Grey's has a very attractive cast!! And I'm not talking just about McDreamy and McVet. All the girls are hot.

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    3 hours of greys anatomy in one week = very happy women. :)

    Greatest 3 hours on TV, EVER!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home