Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hmmmmmmmmm Smakk
The things that I am thinking about tonight (yeah, it's another fuckin' list. You got a problem with that?):

What the hell do you eat at an Ethiopian restaurant? Your body fat?
Why are the drive up ATM buttons in brail?
Sam's, Costco - Let me pay a membership to buy shit from you?
I am way too sober.
If I hang from the roof and clap, will I be a ceiling fan?
Can you tell when a retarded person is drunk?
About time to rethink age of consent.
Why are there handicapped parking spots at the soccer field?
I have pussy on my lap and it's actually a fucking cat...

The Captain and I are about to set sail. Ahoy!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love to go to the schoolyard and watch the children jump and scream, but they don't know I'm using blanks.

    Jack

     

Post a Comment

<< Home