Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Novel Smakk
I have finally decided it's time for me to write my first novel. Tried this before right after college. Wrote about 50 pages, had a couple lit agents that want to represent me and of course, I never finished it. But now that I've aged a little(like a fine wine of course) and calmed down on the partying...well, I have aged...I think I can actually make an effort to write one. And what's so great about my writing is that I usually have a few Captain's & Diet to keep the creative juices flowing. It also makes it nice that when I start reading what I wrote from the previous night, it's like I'm also reading it for the first time and get excited to see what will happen next.
So let's recap some of my goals I still need to finish this year:
Write 1st novel
Become ordained minister
Actually use my boat more than 5 times this summer
Walk & feed Carrot
Run marathon
Go one month without buying new striped shirt
Marry the Bunny (just seeing if anyone was still reading...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home