Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Pick-Up Smakk
Some of my favorites bunny pick-up lines below. I fully expect every member of the Rontourage to use them all this weekend.

Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!
Do you want to see something swell?
Did you clean your pants with Windex? I can practically see myself in them.
Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package.
(Put on a bib. Walk up and stare at breasts) Mama!
I'm bigger and better than the Titanic...only 200 woman went down on the Titanic.
(For ugly/fat bunny) So you wanna get laid? Then crawl up a chicken's butt and wait.
My name is Justin. Justincredible.
I've gotta thirst, baby, and you smell like my Gatorade


And the all-time Smakk favorite:
Rose are red
Violets are blue
I like spaghetti
Let's go fuck!


If you've got any better - blow them up in my comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home