Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, April 14, 2006

Easter Smakk
Just don't get this holiday. I understand the biblical reference around the death and rebirth of Christ, for Christ's sake, but what the hell is with the candy, colored eggs and Bunny stuff. (That sentence just had all kinds of wrong about it.) I'm guessing the candy just got added like with every other holiday, but what's with coloring eggs and then hiding them? I'm sure it seems fun to the kids and all on the dayof the egg hunt, but how fun is it four months from now when they crash into one of the not found eggs?
And where the hell did the Easter Bunny idea come from? To me, the Easter Bunny is whoever the girl is that wakes up in my bed that particular Sunday morning after a Saturday night Smakk-down. (No, of course that doesn't apply anymore now that I have my own live-in Bunny.) Anyway - Happy Freakin' Easter all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home