Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, February 13, 2006

Sunday Smakk
What the hell happened last night? It started out a nice little Sunday. Lunch at Blue Mesa with Wu & Lindz, swim suit shopping with the bunny, a new stripe from Billy Reid, and a gut bomb from Freebirds for dinner. We then load up the flasks and head out to go see Final Destination 3 with Loops and White G. Then the bright idea, "Let's stop by The Loon for a minute."

So it's now 9am on Monday and I'm still home. Me and bunny found my car still at The Loon. Pieces of my front door are in my kitchen. I think my ankle is fractured. Another frozen pizza box is in the trash can but I still haven't eaten any. Jesus...I need a nap.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did Jackie Chan show up and bust the door down!

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm just glad cabs are so available.... also glad I didn't end up puking in the bushes. Also glad Nordstroms had a bar.......haha

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    The poor door... what did it ever do to you?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home