Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Practical Smakk
It appears the practical joke season has started in Smakk Town. Had a couple small attacks on me recently. First one was some one signing me up to some girl band fan club, Pussycats or something. Then just yesterday, I received my apparent first issue of the gay magazine Scene in the mail under my name. (That was actually a pretty good joke.) So I’m just giving my fair warning to all out there that the prank war has begun and this will probably be a long one. I’ll be sure to keep a blow-by-blow update posted for everyone. Of course any creative suggestions would be appreciated.
Anyway – gotta get ready to hit blackjack tables again tonight. Yes, I love all my addictions.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    You only recieved Scene magazine? hmmmm...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home