Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Drifter Smakk
So Fiery Red tags along with me on my short trip to Shreveport today for a little blackjack. I drop her off at the Hollywood this morning so she can go mingle in the bar while I’m slaving away for the man at work. I head back over at lunch to check-in so she can have a base camp until I’m done for the day and ready to party. As I pull back up to hotel, there’s Red shooting the shit outside with an older group of black gentlemen. Of course, it’s the Drifters. Yes, the original “This Magic Moment” Drifters. They have already told her they’ll dedicate a song to her tonight at their show. Only with this girl does this happen. I can so tell it’s going to be one of those nights. Oh – and the Malibu Suite at Hollywood is da bomb. Highly, highly recommend for you fellow players that roll like that.
Top five drifter movies:
5. The Postman
4. The Hitcher
3. First Blood
2. The Postman Always Rings Twice
1. Any Clint Eastwood Spaghetti Western

1 Comments:

  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    Suite!!!!! I mean Sweeeeet!!!
    Have fun, and try to get some sleep this time, you don't have me to drive you back!! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home