Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Work Buzz Smakk
Nothing like having a nice morning buzz left over from the night before to help you start your work day. Damn - I was even home by 10pm last night. Was I watching Life Goes On at 4am? Especially nice having this good buzz since I have a $1M client presentation today. This is one of those mornings that while I'm walking into the office in my suit, I have to double check to make sure I'm actually wearing pants. Hopefully the two lo-carb Monster drinks will kick in soon. Should be an interesting day.

Oh - and I have definitely replaced my drunk dialing with drunk texting. Was blowing up the messages last night. I know many of you feel honored to have recieved my drunken ramblings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home