Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Noggin Smakk
Met an outstanding 18yr bunny today and had some steak and lobster for din-din. Yeah – sounds cheesy. But surf an turf was outstanding. Maybe that’s what led to my night of actually staying in and watching the tube.

Sidebar – what is too young? 18yrs is legal but what the yell do you do with some one that can’t get into a bar? Well I know to do that of course, but afterwards. Where do you go? Chucky Cheese? Wait…am I talking to myself? If a tree falls in the woods…fuck it. Too hard to type that joke.) And why do I have that end “)” at the end of that last sentence. There was never a 1St “(“ there to begin. Did I just concave the entire world? Does anyone remember my original topic? And what the hell does sidebar really mean anyway? Should I just keep asking questions? LOUD NOISES! (for all the Anchorman fans)

OK – so stayed in tonight and watched the “Noggin”. I give some big smakk props to this channel. Degrassi at midnight, Radio Free Roscoe at 2am, and Life Goes On at 4am. Worked out so must teen angst that was still building. Should have worked out the teen herself but didn’t pull off the WhiteGurl rule of putting phone number in cell and taking picture to remember. Oh well…

Top five “Noggin” movies:
5. Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
4. The Skulls
3. A Beautiful Mind
2. Man With Two Brains
1. Beavis and Butthead Do America

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home