Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Bunny Smakk
The activity/sport that I spend most of my time engaged in is what we refer to as Bunny Hunting. First you have to find the right bunny patch to start your hunt. In my area, some of these places would include Knox Street, Sherlock’s, Logan’s, or any other bunny rich market. Just this weekend we discovered that Rawlins Sports Bar in the Ballpark after a Ranger’s game is a very, very rich bunny market. Next you have to have the right bunny bait. Some guys use their clothes, car, money, etc… Here’s the key – bunnies love to laugh. This is why my razor smakk wit has always been great bunny bait. Now combine your humor skills with some bunny shot enhancers (prefer three wise men, red headed slut, Belfast car bomb) and the bunnies will become much friskier, much sooner. So I encourage all you hunters to get out on the bunny trail as much as possible. I know I will…

Top five rabbit movies:
5. Fatal Attraction
4. Who Framed Roger Rabbit
3. Watership Down
2. Donnie Darko
1. Harvey

9 Comments:

  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger erl said…

    do you say "i'll get you, you wascally wabbit!"?

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger EmberFireflash said…

    wow, being a bunny.....i dont know whether or not to be offended......

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    he has to get them drunk to sleep with him

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    erl - I will try that tonight

    ember - always good to be a bunny

    anon - true, true...many, many hot young drunk ladies. and since you're posting anon, I'm assuming you're either one of them or know one or two or eight

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    lindz - i didn't think that was you this weekend. she wasn't as cute and didn't have drink in hand. But hope springs eternal...
    I'm still not actually sure what that saying means though...when in rome...

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger Geekbird said…

    Captsmakk tried to fuck me. It wasn't lindsey at all. He had his beer goggles on and tried to have his boutros ways with me. Im a geekbird bitch. I run diss shit. Im not into ass penetraion though (no homo)

     
  • At 12:23 AM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    Geek - I think I just puked a little in my mouth. But thanks for the love.

     
  • At 12:27 AM, Blogger Geekbird said…

    I dont think that was puke. I think you surgically had some vertibrae removed to suck your own dick at the thought of me. That wasn't vomit dude, it was man jizm.

     
  • At 5:07 AM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    Afraid I don't go all Diviyls over you Geek - no "I touch myself". (no boutros)
    And removing vertibrae wouldn't be necessary anyway.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home