Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Ode to Smakk (part 1)

To be in the world of Smakk
Is to live life as its best
I get to party like a rock star
Don't give a shit about the rest

I hang out at all the spots
Uptown, Knox - anywhere I be
I'm sure to be on top of tables
Singing "She Fucking Hates Me"

I like the blondes and brunettes
I'll drink till the bar doors shut
But be it a hottie or a shot
I always take the Red Headed Slut

I'm here to break some hearts
I'm here to have some drinks
I may break out sign language
But I'll land her with my winks

When I bust out with the "eye"
I can pick up any bunny
Like when I split or doubledown
"All I do is make money"

Yes, blackjack is my game
Busting banks is my goal
Gonna leave with 10k large
That's just the way I roll

So there's no way to compete
Just get your lame ass back
I got skillz, you got none
That why they call me Smakk.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    Let me just say - I love you.

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger Nicki said…

    11:14pm.... hmmm Lindsey I have to tell you, Captsmakk has been known to throw those words around after he's had a few, he he did have a few last night (as usual) hehe

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    His first kid is to be named Captain
    And he will be a fearless Kid.

    His second is to be named Morgan
    And she will do everything that Smakk did.

    His third will be nicknamed Diet,
    Although his real name will be Coke.

    And together they'll be a wild mix
    That just might leave him broke.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home