Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Sunday, February 02, 2003

Drunk Club Smakk
The most sure fire way to meet new people, make a connection, score that hook-up and run away screaming in the morning is still the fine art of negotiating the bar scene. Just last night I had the pleasure of another sobriety free evening in Deep Ellum, the A choice prime fed meat market of the Dallas area. With my silky smooth lines and take no prisoners attitude, the scores of beautiful young women out that evening were no match for my skills. I remember dancing with women all around me reinforcing what I always knew - I am the man. Of course looking back now without the tequila shot enduced vision, I looked more like a blind Shallow Hal on the dance floor surrounded by ladies with a little to much back end (she proved the point of why this bar is called The Thin Room), a little too much height (this one was pretty but she was at least 6'4") and a little to much husband (of course she was the cute & nice one). So my advice for other single guys looking for ladies - keep the booze flowing heavy and hard, and at least your nights will be fun and your mornings will be a haze of memory.
Top five films about alcoholics:
5. Arthur
4. Harvey
3. Skin Deep
2. The Lost Weekend
1. Leaving Las Vegas
Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home