Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Saturday, February 01, 2003

Debris Smakk
First off, the shuttle disaster today is an awful tragedy and my sincere feelings go out to the families of the crewmembers. That said - we know who I am or at least what I write. So here are the first despicable one-liners I've heard about today's events:
My marriage broke up faster than the Columbia.
I hear NASA jigsaw puzzles are available all over town in Palestine, TX.
Hey Bartender. I need a beer as bad as the astronauts need a new shuttle.
For an appetizer, we'll just have some crackers with de brie.

Anyway, here's tonight's list.
Top 5 films about astronauts:
5. Planet of the Apes (1968)
4. Capricorn One
3. 2001
2. Apollo 13
1. The Right Stuff
Say a pray for the fallen tonight and for those in North Texas - keep an eye on the sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home