Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Less Smakk
In an effort not to restock my wardrobe of Burberry polo Barney's dress shirts (Yes, I am that pretentious), I decided this week to start excercising more and, even more dreaded, to start eating healthy. The Bunny is completely supportive of this by limiting the hordes of candy & junk food she buys every week to items that are not my exact favorite. Though she did have to hide the flaming hot funjuns. Crack has nothing on those addivtive bitches. So I can handle the shittier food, more miles runnin & time on the Wii fit, but there is still one gigantic looming problem. Therefore I am offering a substantial reward to anyone that can figure out how to distill rum in a manner to make Diet Capt. and if it means more alcohol content...that certainly is not a problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home