Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

N.O. Smakk
Why does God not want Smakk to go play in New Orleans??? I have only planned 2 trips to the French Quarter in the past five years. The 1st trip was planned the weekend following Katrina, which of course got washed away. And now my 2nd trip for Wu's Bach Party this weekend was thwarted by Gustav. Katrina & Gustav? I am being killed by storms that sound like Russian Pairs Ice Skating team. Well at least I have some satisfaction from knowing it takes a natural disaster to try and avert plans of Smakk. Guess we'll just have to save those airline tickets for a boy's trip to Mardi Gras next spring.
And I apologize upfront to the citizens of Austin for whatever happens to your city this weekend for serving as the bach party back-up. Consider yourselves warned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home