Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, August 29, 2008

Labor Day Smakk
I’m appreciative of the day off and will be enjoying it in the decadent soiree known as Party Cove, but am I the only one that thinks it’s odd to celebrate "the strength and esprit de corps of the trade and labor organizations" by taking the day off from work? Maybe we should change some other holiday traditions then:

Eat rabbit on Easter
Steal from your neighbor on Thanksgiving
Commit your parents to old folks home on Mother’s/Father’s Day
Make Valentine’s Day all about materialistic gifts rather than love and affection (oh yeah…already there on that one)
Stay sober on Fat Tuesday & Cinco de Mayo

Anyway, you get the point. I’m just so happy it’s Friday. Have a great weekend and I’ll talk to you all on Tuesday when I start sobering up…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home