Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dinner Smakk
Even having a nice dinner at home can be exciting at Club 6850. Yesterday evening, I decided to try a new meal and made a Mexican Lasagna for the Bunny & I. So I browned a little ground turkey, added in some onions and black beans, and then for some kick, threw in a few hand chopped fresh jalapenos out of our pepper garden. I let it all simmer with some taco seasoning and then layered it all in flour tortillas and cheese in a casserole dish. Last thing was just pop it in the oven for 20 minutes as I go change into some more comfortable wear for the remainder of the evening.
So on the way back to the bedroom, I have to make a quick stop to drain the main vein. I do my business, wash my hands, change clothes and it’s back out to check on the dinner progress. Just about this time, a burning sensation starts heating up down there on Little Smakk. And it starts heating up fast! So I bolt back into the bathroom, dive in the shower and proceed to have freezing water spraying right in my nether region. Yes…it’s not the best move to take a piss right after you have been chopping fresh jalapenos. That will put a hitch in your giddy up…

2 Comments:

  • At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad I didn't fall for the put a ice cube in my mouth suggestion. Shower was just as productive I'm sure.

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Sheila said…

    aaron had that issue making hot sauce once...you only do it once... .haha :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home