Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Washing Smakk
It's funny how dependant we have become on technology. For the past 2 weeks, the Bunny & I have been without a washing machine since our Maytag bit the dust. So then we had to spend a couple of days shopping for a new one, wait a couple days for a Home Depot gift card to arrive from Am Ex, and finally another few days for the damn thing to be delivered. With the arrival planned for today, the Bunny is currently separating out the 7 loads of clothes that have been overflowing the basket. I even had to make a Target run for more underwear & socks to make it through the week. (I think the Bunny just went commando.) Though she is not looking forward to the marathon fluff and fold session on her day off today, she was even more disgusted after finding my puke soaked shirt buried at the bottom of the basket from the weekend while she was in Mexico & I played jello shot beer pong. (Please refer to "Recovery Smakk" from 8/12 for full story.) Yep....we now know if you don't immediately wash down the shirt after spraying it with lime & cherry bile chunks, it will actually start to mold. Disgusting for sure. Thank god she has to deal with it instead of me....

1 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sure commando is ok if you work from home. :) But the running socks situation was starting to get downright scary. As crummy as the laundry was, I am loving the new larger cooler washing machine.

    And bonus points for helping me fold.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home