Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Shaking Smakk
There was a whole lotta shakin' going on yesterday while I was down in So Cal. Yep, Smakk got to feel his first real life earthquake when a little 5.8-er shook the LA area. I thought it was pretty cool but some of the peeps in my meeting went ghost white and dove under tables. Gimme a break. I have more unsteady footings under me almost every weekend night after a good sail with the Captain.
When I sent the Bunny a text about the quake she replied back, "Was it really strong or scary or like a little movement or what?"
And of course my ever smoooooth Smakk reply, "It reminded me of how the earth moved when I first met you..."
That's right. Using that smakk talk on the Bunny to get me a little somethin-somethin when I get back in town. You know what I'm talking about. Yeahhhh...a little quiet time alone in my chair with the Captain and the TV remote. Paradise....

3 Comments:

  • At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I dont think the earth moved that day... That was probably the slap your um friend gave you for staring at me.

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "It reminded me of how the earth moved when i first met you" Intresting comments, this will come into play on the course sir...

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Yott said…

    Very interesting comment, sir.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home