Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Running Smakk
For the past 3 days, I have run 5 miles each morning. Something about getting out in the warm 80 degree weather with 100% humidity really lets you ponder things. So as I slowly jog past one house, then another, then another, and so on...I empty my mind of all the stresses of life and work. Those problems just pour off me like the buckets of sweat from my body while I just have five repeating thoughts over and over:
5. How freakin' far until I get back home?
4. I wish I would have taken a dump before I got out here.
3. Why the fuck am I out here running in this goddamn heat?
2. What the hell kinda psycho is the Bunny to do this every day?
1. Am I having a heart attack or stroke right now?

1 Comments:

  • At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I Vote STROKE

     

Post a Comment

<< Home