Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mist Smakk
The Bunny & I watched the movie "The Mist" last night at Club 6850. Though I'm not one to usually enjoy the whole cheesy horror *spoiler alert* giant insect monster type flicks, I have to admit that I was mildly entertained by this one. Of course, sailing with the Captian during the whole movie probably didn't hurt things either. Though the Bunny & I disagreed on the ending (I liked, she hated), I would actually recommend this DVD if you just desire a couple hours of non-thought prevoking entertainment. I mean, it's a lot better than the whole "why don't we just sit on the couch and talk to each other" alternative. That was a close one...

Top 5 Giant Monster Insect flicks:
5. The Lost World (1960)
4. Mimic
3. Starship Troopers
2. Them! (1954)
1. Cloverfield (maybe was a bug - close enough)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home