Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Batwing Smakk
In a nice mid-week break from the work grind, I went out for a little 36 hole golf tourney with Wu, LRod & DrE. The rounds went about as expected with Wu & DrE scoring as the highest overall team in the tourney (that's not a good thing by the way) with LRod & I only a few spots behind. Best Ball format for the first 18 made the game a little harder but the 95 degree plus sun added a little discomfort to the 18 hole afternoon scramble.
Though my favorite part of the day (aside from the nice flask of Captain) was the impromptu vocabulary lesson provided by LRod. Though I believe the original source may have been Howard Stern, it was still a new definition for me.
  • Batwings - when your balls stick to your inner thighs

Yes ladies, this is what we talk about during golf....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home