Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, June 09, 2008

Yard Sale Smakk
Club 6850 had it's first Latino Night this past Saturday - also known as a yard sale. The day was successful enough to cash in for $419 for a few hours work and some lessons in Spanish. My old clothes were the hot items flying off the rack though oddly enough the one jacket that I owned that looked like a pancho was almost the very last thing to be purchased - wtf. And apparently golf is not a big sport for the amigos. No one even looked at the clubs or bags I had for sale. I thought about selling an old soccer ball but I was afraid a game would break out on the front yard. All in all, the few hours was enough to pay for a supply trip to the liquor store later and I got some new business cards if I need more landscaping or trees cut down.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow did any member of the Sosa clan make it by?

     
  • At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Soccer game. LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home