Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, June 06, 2008

Text Smakk
While making my lovely drive between Shreveport & Dallas yesterday evening, I'm conducting my usual activity of texting and emailing from my Palm while cruising down the highway at a safe 80mph. So while all engaged in a text and barely paying attention to the freeway, all of a sudden - BAM! As I look up, pieces of tire come flying back from the 18 wheeler directly in front of me. I successfully dodge all the debris and calm down realizing that I haven't been shot, and that the big rig just blew out one of its tires. So I get right back to texting and this is the exchange I have with the Bunny:
Smakk - JESUS. Almost shit pants. 18 wheeler blew tire right in front of me in mid text.
Bunny - Glad u didn't. Just finished laundry.
Funny little bunny, funny....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home