Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, January 07, 2008

Park Smakk


The new year is off to a good start. So far I haven't had to take any guitar hero lessons and I got to go to the dog park. This was the good dog park too. The one at White Rock Lake. The weather was gorgeous, about 79 and partly sunny. I got to run around like crazy and play with other dogs. I'd have to say the only slightly bad part of the day is our guest that came with us. Chuy, WhiteGurls Chihuahua, has a higher pitched bark then Mrs. Smakk. I'm partially deaf in one ear today I think. He barked at everything on the drive to the park and back. And most everyone at the park. Luckily I ditched him after a few minutes and went to the big dog section. Here I am running at top speed. 10 mph?





Here I am getting the sniff down.




And finally a drink on a hot day. Unlike Smakk out golfing while I was at the park, I kept away from half a case of Coors Light and settled with water.


I think if the first week is anything like the rest of the year it is going to be good. Smooth sailing and no scary events. I'm crossing my paws.




2 Comments:

  • At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Carrot, you are so freakin cute.

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    Did you really comment just so you would get one?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home