Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Wii Smakk
Since I have now been married for two weeks, it's about time to add some additional entertainment to the Smakk household. And nothing says couples fun like a video game geared around sports. Yep, bought me a Nintendo Wii today. After only a few minutes playing the sports pack, I am seeing only one drawback. With all the standing and arm movement for the games, I'm not sure how to play while holding my Captain. Maybe there's a drink holder attachment I'm missing...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where did you find one? I've been searching everywhere and everyone in the DFW area are completely sold out!

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so excited. Really. party. woo.

    At least this means I get my new running watch now. :)

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    Target in Arlington at I30 & Eastchase. Said they got in extra shipment. Let me buy 2 actually.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home