Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Injury Smakk
In my continued efforts to get some kind of exercise, I did my 5 mile run this morning and suffered an injury from it. Sprained ankle? no. Tweaked knee? no. Muscle tear? no. Pulled groin? no. This was an injury caused from the rubbing of my wet t-shirt up and down on my chest. Yes - I'm referring to the dreaded Bloody Nipple. (That would be a great name for a shot, by the way.) The rubbing of my shirt actually took the skin off my nipple causing in to bleed. And I really realized how much chlorine I have in our pool once I went chest deep in there this morning. The only thing I can think of more painful is when I have to remove the band-aids that I now have covering them. It's going to sound like a re-enactment of the chest waxing scene from 40 Year Old Virgin, "Kelly Clarkson!". And the first crew member that tries a titty twister on me on the links this weekend is getting a 7-Iron to the twig and berries. You have been warned....

2 Comments:

  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    Oh MY GOSH!

    HILARIOUS

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger troyy88 said…

    thats sounds like a challenge. Hopefully it wont affect you swing mr im shooting in the 80's in two weeks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home