Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Blond Smakk
I take the Bunny to Potbelly's today for a little hot pepper sub snack and we finish our lunch with about 20 minutes to spare before she needs to be back at the office. So we decide to head over to the post office for some stamps. While driving down the road to the post office, the ever observant Bunny notices that we must have passed our turn and have gone too far.
So she says - "I think you missed it. You drove way past it the other day."
Smakk - "The other day?"
Bunny - "Oh, I meant right now. You must have drove past it right now."
WTF??? I didn't even know what to say from there, so I just looked at her blond hair and smiled...

1 Comments:

  • At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We were just talking about something from the other day! I was just blending the two conversations together to save time...or something. haha.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home