Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Full Smakk
Is it not just brutal going back to the office after having a giant lunch? The fried catfish platter I had today at Vernon's Grill was good, but a little heavy for mid-day mid-week. I'm yawning so much and so tired, I feel like I'm going to pull an LRod and doze off at my desk. Now I like when the Bunny has this reaction after dinner and I can pile up random objects on her while sleeping on the couch, then take her picture and send it back to her own phone to wake her up. Wait - didn't that just happen to you also LRod?
Speaking of couch sleep - I finally got the Bunny to watch an entire DVD movie without dozing off. Which movie did it take to keep her awake? No other than the classic alien clone taking you over when you sleep flick, Invasion of the Body Snatchers. And the giant pod I laid on the couch beside her was a nice touch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home